A proper language comparison...

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 11:50:29 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 27 July 2013 at 17:52:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I use a Turtlebeach Audiotron.

That may be your problem right there. Turtle Beach seems to make
high-quality products, but in reality the quality is extremely
poor. I have 5 (5!) friends now, as well as myself, who bought a
Turtle Beach product, and had it break within a year and a half
(conveniently for Turtle Beach, the warranty only lasts a year),
or even be DOA. I would never buy a Turtle Beach product again,
ever.