Runtime reflection idea

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Sun Jun 2 02:33:26 PDT 2013

I think this is a very good idea. The only question is how complete this
RTTI should be. This again highly depends on what it will be used for.
For some users it might be ok to do a full RTTI, which will increase the
executable size significantly. Other users might prefer a minimal RTTI
or even no RTTI at all depending on the use case.

The RTInfo template is very usefull for many different tasks, the
question is if we shouldn't make the concept more generic so that you
can have multiple templates which behave like the RTInfo template. I'm
currently also using it for RTTI info see: http://3d.benjamin-thaut.de/?p=25

--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut