Feature request: Attribute with which to enable the requirement of explicit-initialization of enum variables

Maxim Fomin maxim at maxim-fomin.ru
Sun Jun 2 22:56:34 PDT 2013

On Monday, 3 June 2013 at 02:23:18 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Let's say you define an enum, which is to be used as a variable:
>
> Thoughts?

I think it is simpler to set a first enum member as invalid.
However, I like an idea of supporting analogue of @disable this()
mark for any user-defined types, not structs (I mean it would be
pretty good if such feature applied on classes could stop
creating null references - it's actually not adding new feature,
but increasing scope of existing feature).