Error after installing DMD v2.063

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jun 3 00:37:53 PDT 2013

On Monday, June 03, 2013 09:20:58 Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2013-06-03 02:15, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> > I don't think that much of anyone around here
> > thinks that the zip should contain all of the OSes.
>
> DVM relies on DMD being packaged as a single zip. As long as that is
> kept, you can do whatever you want.

Except that that's _exactly_ what we want to get rid of. It's ridiculous to
put them all in one zip. It just wastes bandwidth, and it doesn't work with
symlinks, and now that we're adding shared libraries, we need the *nix
packages to have symlinks in them.

I understand that DVM currently relies on there being a single zip, but aside
from trying not to break DVM, I see zero reason to leave it as a single zip.
It's just causing us problems.

- Jonathan M Davis