Error after installing DMD v2.063

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Mon Jun 3 09:08:23 PDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-06-02 at 18:20 -0700, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
[…]
> I don't believe that it's not an ldconfig problem. It's the fact that there's a
> libphobos2.so and not a libphobos2.so.0.63. It's the exact same problem that
> the rpm and deb files are having. dmd.conf already makes it so that the linker
> looks in the right place.

Building the deb from a pure source only tarball using the proper Debian
deb building toolchain will sort all this out. I suspect the same goes
for the Fedora RPM -- use the distribution specific toolchain.

It is 12 years since I built any RPMs so I declare myself lacking in
knowledge on that front. Debs I can deal with though.

All that needs to be known is where is the official source release
tarball for 2.063?

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk