Error after installing DMD v2.063

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Mon Jun 3 14:18:51 PDT 2013

On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 17:12:31 -0400
Nick Sabalausky <SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 19:30:16 +0100
> Russel Winder <russel at winder.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> > The start point has to be a tarball of the source. If this is not
> > part of the distribution release then we need to agree an officially
> > acceptable process for creating a release source tarball.
> >

> My tool will do this.

Speaking of which: Are there any special requirements I should be
aware of? In particular, it would be very helpful to have a canonical
list of anything/everything that should be different from what you get
by taking one of the current release ZIPs we have today and extracting
it.

Also does ".tar.gz" vs ".tar.bz2" matter? I understand that the latter
(if I spelled it right) is newer and better compression, but any reason
that it might *need* to be one or the other?