Error after installing DMD v2.063

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:27:00 PDT 2013

I have two requests if we start changing the zip, since I'm
pretty happy with it how it is!

1) keep the folder structure the same as it is now. So the
windows zip still has a windows folder in it with the bin and lib
stuff. The only difference from the current thing is you remove
the linux etc folders.

This way we don't have to update install/use scripts that assume
these paths exist.

2) still keep the zips for all the OSes available. I don't use a
package manager and don't care for installers. I still want a
dmd-windows.zip and dmd-linux.zip and so on. (or
dmd-linux.tar.gz, whatever, as long as the contents are the same)