Arch AUR DMD missing?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jun 3 23:48:57 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, June 04, 2013 08:42:05 Dicebot wrote:
> On Monday, 3 June 2013 at 23:37:57 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> > So, while you've
> > included less than the rpms and debs were supposed to, you've
> > actually
> > included just as much functionality as they have.
> >
> > - Jonathan M Davis
>
> Actually, it is exactly the same now - shared library binary is
> available in the filesystem but not properly setup. Sure, I will
> send an update request to the maintainer.

The shared library should be set up properly in the filesystem with symlinks
and all of that (which should be easier once the zip mess has been sorted
out), but you shouldn't need to be doing anything beyond that. At this point,
the shared library version of Phobos is only going to get used if asked for
explicitly when compiling, though it'll probably become the default
eventually.

- Jonathan M Davis