Error after installing DMD v2.063

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Jun 3 23:57:49 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-03 23:08, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> I intend to. But I do think it would be good if we then update DVM
> to use the platform-specific versions, to preserve bandwidth and
> improve dload/installation speeds.

I would like to rewrite the whole tool. Then we can fix all these
things. Haven't taken the time to do it yet.

> Possibly related to that, I keep meaning to look into updating DVM to
> install *both* -m32 and -m64 abilities on appropriate platforms (unless
> you've already beaten me to it?)

No, I haven't done that. See above.

BTW, DVM is not really working on Windows XP, or rather the installed
compilers. DVM installs the compilers in a path which contains spaces.
The compiler and/or the linker isn't happy with that.

--
/Jacob Carlborg