What's up with pull request buildbots?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Jun 4 10:47:20 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, June 04, 2013 09:52:57 Robert wrote:
> Pull requests should be closed by maintainers if the pull request won't
> get accepted even if improved quality wise or if the submitter is no
> longer available for making it ready, but not just because they are old.

I think that the problem is more that the Phobos maintainers are busy and
don't necessarily do a good job as a group of reviewing pull requests in
general, let alone making sure that each and every pull request gets reviewed
and processed in a reasonable time frame. It's something that we need to work
on. I think that it's rarely the case that a particular pull request has no
comments on it because it's undesirable. It just hasn't been looked at yet
like it should have been yet. If it were truly undesirable, it would at
minimum have comments saying so if not have been closed.

- Jonathan M Davis