std.compress

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Wed Jun 5 11:26:48 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 5 June 2013 at 17:36:05 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Right now we have joiner(), which given several ranges of T,
> offers a range of T. Developing along that idea, we should have
> two opposite functions: itemize() and collect().

collect() is sometimes used as the name for map() in some
languages (e.g., Ruby, Smalltalk).  I don't think it's a problem
but maybe a note in the documentation would be warranted to point
people to map.  Alternatively it could be called something like
bundle or parcel.