The State of LDC on Windows

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Thu Jun 6 01:56:24 PDT 2013

Am 06.06.2013 01:45, schrieb David Nadlinger:
> Hi all,
>
> As some of you might already know, LDC has come dangerously close to
> being usable on Win32/MinGW recently.
>
> I just posted a small writeup describing the current situation to my
> blog: http://klickverbot.at/blog/2013/05/the-state-of-ldc-on-windows/
>
> Alpha-quality binary packages are available as part of 0.11.0 Beta 3:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/mailman.871.1370475122.13711.digitalmars-d-ldc@puremagic.com
>

> David

I really appreciate that you support windows now. I need a compiler with
a good optimizer on windows and the last stable gdc version is at the
level of dmd 2.060.
As soon as I find some time I will port my modified druntime so it works
with ldc. If I find bugs I will file them.

--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut