Phobos Review Queue

Paul D. Anderson nobody at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 22:56:15 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 6 June 2013 at 19:50:51 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
> std.uni was recently accepted for inclusion in Phobos, and as
> far as I'm aware there are no reviews currently in progress.
>
> We currently have a backlog of several modules that are ready
> for comments or review[1]. There seems to be no real schedule
> for starting reviews other than "when someone pushes for it".
>
> I'm ready to start a discussion on a D lexer module I've
> written for inclusion in Phobos. There are several modules in
> line ahead of mine, so I'm willing to hold off on this if the
> authors of those other modules are ready for review.
>
> [1] http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue

std.decimal.bigfloat is on hold until const is fixed for big
integers. At present  const bigints can't be operands in
arithmetic functions. They can't even be copied to a mutable
bigint. (This used to work.) (In D2.060, I think.)

In the meantime, I'm re-working the code for the fixed size
decimal numbers: decimal32, decimal64 and decimal128.

Paul