Slow performance compared to C++, ideas?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Jun 7 00:31:51 PDT 2013

> I'm carefully mentioning "entire applications" every time I got a chance. It's
> not working.

As Jonathan mentioned, I don't see how this can work with shared libraries
(especially dynamically loaded ones), as you cannot know what the entire
application is.

deadalnix mentioned enforcing 'export' on classes exposed to shared libraries,
but then aren't we back to expecting user annotation rather than doing things
automatically?