The cast(signed), cast(unsigned) feature proposal

Mrzlga bulletproofchest at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 14:41:19 PDT 2013

Andrei, what do you think about the unsigned(x) not showing up on
greps for 'cast'? No problem? Is the grep irrelevant? Not all
casts should be marked as a cast?

People told me the grepping was important, so I tried to work
their idea in.

I understand, you can still search for:
"signed("                     // signed or unsigned
"cast(u"                      // unsigned
"cast( ... every type ... )"  // trying to find signed conversions

But I was trying to make the thing more predictable altogether.