Formal Review Process

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:06:07 PDT 2013

On Monday, 10 June 2013 at 21:40:58 UTC, Jonas Drewsen wrote:

> A quick first look for now:
>
> In general I think that you should clone phobos and merge
> orange into std.serialize in order for us to see how it really
> fits into phobos.
>
> As such I think it feels more like a RFC than formal review
> because it couldn't possible go into phobos in its current
> state even if we ignored all comments from the this list.

While this is true and it would be my responsibility to help fit
Orange into Phobos, there is no clear answer and is something
community needs to give input into.

This project has already been through RFC and was not provided
input during the "Ready for Review" announcement. So I have taken
my self appointed position to push this into the formal platform
were people will be required to voice failures they see for
inclusion into Phobos.

Thank you for continuing the feedback, I will consider this
particular state when deciding to call for a vote, remember that
you can vote No and explain the hold up, if the state at voting
is not something you feel can/should be included.