Formal Review Process

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 20:24:53 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 11 June 2013 at 02:46:07 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Any code ready for review must have a clear indication of how
> the API will look when it's pulled into Phobos.  If it's not to
> that state, the code cannot really be reviewed as a possible
> contribution to Phobos.

I have to stop you there, it appears your premise is off. This is
not about the API being ready for Phobos, this is about having a
pull request-able submission. As you say a little bit later the
implementation details can be worked out later, or what I'm
advocating, we can decided where his util parts fit into Phobos
later.