Formal Review Process

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Jun 10 23:36:51 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-11 02:47, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> I thought that it was clear that anything being submitted for review for
> inclusion in Phobos actually had to be in a state where a pull request for
> Phobos could be created for it. We certainly can't possibly vote it in if it's
> not in such a state, because we wouldn't even know what it would look like
> when it was merged in.

A quick answer:

* orange.serialization.Events -> std.serialization.events
* orange.serialization.RegisterWrapper -> std.serialization.registerwrapper
* orange.serialization.Serializable -> std.serialization.serializable
* orange.serialization.SerializationException ->
std.serialization.serializationexception
* orange.serialization.Serializer -> std.serialization.serializer
* orange.serialization.archives.Archive ->
std.serialization.archives.archive
* orange.serialization.archives.XmlArchive ->
orange.serialization.archives.xmlarchive
* orange.xml.PhobosXml -> (merge with) std.xml

The rest I'm not sure about. I can put it in std.traits and other places
where I see it fit.

I'll start with merging it with Phobos.

--
/Jacob Carlborg