Looks like xbox one and ps4 both amd64

nazriel spam at dzfl.pl
Tue Jun 11 02:39:00 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 11 June 2013 at 08:20:33 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> This has been known for a while, but I hadn't seen it mentioned
> here explicitly.
>
> Both consoles are using amd jaguar cpus, which is good news for
> us as druntime/phobos should in theory JustWork!

Yeah, awesome news.
Given that DMD itself probably will never support anything except
x86(-64) so there is not much pressure to support other
architectures in druntime.

It is really great opportunity. Some new Android smartphones also
are shipping with x86.

But there seem to be some quirks with those CPUs:
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-and-xbox-one-s-amd-jaguar-cpu-examined/0116297