Looks like xbox one and ps4 both amd64

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 05:20:59 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 11 June 2013 at 09:39:01 UTC, nazriel wrote:
> It is really great opportunity. Some new Android smartphones
> also are shipping with x86.

I have one myself, an Intel az-210. Impressive speed for a pretty
cheap phone. I should really try getting D working on it somehow.

> But there seem to be some quirks with those CPUs:
> http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-and-xbox-one-s-amd-jaguar-cpu-examined/0116297

I don't know about quirks, just general slowness. However, seeing
as (at least the ps4 one) they are not stock versions, I'll
reserve judgement until they get out to the public.