Formal Review Process

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 06:24:27 PDT 2013

11-Jun-2013 13:00, Jonas Drewsen пишет:
> I really think that all the general stuff in the utils/core etc.
> packages should be merged into phobos as the very first thing and as
> normal pull requests to phobos. They are not serialization specific and
> rather small additions.
>
> After that the std.serialization part could go through normal review and
> would simpler to review.
>
> /Jonas

Rather what we usually do with helpers of unknown utility etc. is to
keep them package/private for now and let their fate be decided
separately via normal pull request process.

The fact that we have no good idea where to put (if at all) an internal
primitive should not (I'd say must not) postpone or undermine the review
of the module/package itself.
--
Dmitry Olshansky