Formal Review Process

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 08:13:48 PDT 2013

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:36:51 -0400, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> On 2013-06-11 02:47, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
>
>> I thought that it was clear that anything being submitted for review for
>> inclusion in Phobos actually had to be in a state where a pull request
>> for
>> Phobos could be created for it. We certainly can't possibly vote it in
>> if it's
>> not in such a state, because we wouldn't even know what it would look
>> like
>> when it was merged in.
>
> A quick answer:

OK, this is good, clearer.

> * orange.serialization.archives.XmlArchive ->
> orange.serialization.archives.xmlarchive

This should be std.serialization.archives.xmlarchive?

> The rest I'm not sure about. I can put it in std.traits and other places
> where I see it fit.

It would be good to know what is being merged in, and where.  Or as I read
your response elsewhere, you will make them private for now, good.

> I'll start with merging it with Phobos.

I will take a look at the existing API in the meantime.  Knowing how it
will fit in phobos makes this easier, thanks.

-Steve