Formal Review of std.serialization

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Jun 11 11:05:13 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-10 18:11, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> Today we start the formal review of std.serialization (Orange). This
> library is authored by Jacob Carlborg and has been around through the
> D1/Tango days.
>
> Please take some time in the next 2 weeks to provide feedback on the
> library. Some things to know (from
> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/kinpnv$ven$1@digitalmars.com)

I have started to merge with Phobos now. I've got a basic "hello world"
working. This code works now, after replacing imports.

https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/orange#simple-usage-example

I will now being adding unit tests and fix compile errors as I hit them.
See:

https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/phobos/tree/serialization

Note, the merge is not complete yet, but I guess no API changes are
necessary.

--
/Jacob Carlborg