Looks like xbox one and ps4 both amd64

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 16:19:04 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I'd rather programmers spend their time building cool games than fast
> games. Not everything has to be
> ultra-realistic-shiny-3D-lens-flair-ultra-optimized-60fps crap.

Do you assume that non-realistic games don't need to have fast code?
It's not a correct assumption. It depends on the game and ultra-realistic
games are not the only
ones who are better with fast code or 60fps.

Basically, nothing can be generalized with games. Which is why more
opportunities to optimize are always welcome.
I suspect it's true for all kind of software in the end (even web services,
in particular massive web services).

Joel Lamotte