Looks like xbox one and ps4 both amd64

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Jun 13 01:01:20 PDT 2013

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:57:03 +0200
"deadalnix" <deadalnix at gmail.com> wrote:

> I love rage for that. If the engine don't have everything it
> needs, it render something with a lower quality in order to keep
> the framerate high. The game is really enjoyable and have very
> few lags.

Really? That's pretty cool, I didn't know about that aspect of the
engine.

What's the game itself like? There's no demo so I haven't been able
to try it (after Quake3 and Doom3 I'm hesitant to buy an id game without
tying it first). But being a huge fan of everything id's ever done up
through Quake 2, I can't help being extremely curious: What direction
does it take the gameplay? Back to say, Quake 2, or does it expand on
the gameplay of Doom 3, or something completely different?