Looks like xbox one and ps4 both amd64

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 02:16:33 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 13 June 2013 at 08:01:38 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:57:03 +0200
> "deadalnix" <deadalnix at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I love rage for that. If the engine don't have everything it
>> needs, it render something with a lower quality in order to
>> keep the framerate high. The game is really enjoyable and have
>> very few lags.
>
> Really? That's pretty cool, I didn't know about that aspect of
> the
> engine.

You can that here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I91AG2BhcI

Obviously, this is an extreme example and you won't see that all
the time during the game :D

> What's the game itself like? There's no demo so I haven't been
> able
> to try it (after Quake3 and Doom3 I'm hesitant to buy an id
> game without
> tying it first). But being a huge fan of everything id's ever
> done up
> through Quake 2, I can't help being extremely curious: What
> direction
> does it take the gameplay? Back to say, Quake 2, or does it
> expand on
> the gameplay of Doom 3, or something completely different?

It is an fps. You find some moment where you can travel around
with bugguy, do races and stuff, but the core of the game is
really strong FPS like id knows how to do.

The game is very reactive, due to high framerate and also very
beautiful. I really enjoyed it to the point I'd say that the main
drawback is that the game is too short.