[dmd-beta] dmd 2.063.2 beta 2 - windows help broken

captaindet 2krnk at gmx.net
Thu Jun 13 08:52:45 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-13 01:07, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 June 2013 at 01:26:09 UTC, captaindet wrote:
>> just checked and the windows help file d.chm is still broken. weird scripting errors appear for every page/link. it is not usable this way. (it also wants to connect to the internet, which i don't like at all, but this could be a windows thing.)
>>
>> i love this help resource!
>>
>> [sorry for posting here, i couldn't figure out how to reply on the beta channel. it does not seem to be a newsgroup and i don't want to subscribe to a mailing list.]
>
> Have you checked if the file is blocked via the "file properties"?
>
> For security reasons help files downloaded from Internet need to be unblocked, before all features are allowed.
>

> --
> Paulo

i don't use internet explorer. no downloaded file ever gets blocked on my system by windows. starting d.chm is not the problem.

i use d.chm from the all system .zip file. so i did not even download it directly.

btw: were would i be able to download it directly? i was searching for it since 2.063 came out and could not find it.