[dmd-beta] dmd 2.063.2 beta 2 - windows help broken

captaindet 2krnk at gmx.net
Thu Jun 13 13:23:44 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-13 14:47, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> I just tried and in my case I get a unblock button.
>
> Having said that you are right there seems to be some comunication
> going on.
>
> Maybe it is better if someone from D developers can have a look at
> it, I am afraid I cannot be of much help.
>
> -- Paulo

FWIW

i figured out the windows blocking part - (which has nothing to to do with the original problem)

any file (at least .exe and .zip) downloaded with IE (maybe even FF, not tested) gets the 'danger' entry and shows the 'unblock' button in file properties.

now if you use the windows built-in unzip, this property is propagated to the extracted files, even harmless .txt files.

me, not using IE nor explorer nor the built-in zip (but rather opera and total commander), never encounter these annoying blocking issues.

/det