ARM targetting cross-toolchain with GDC

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 16:31:52 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 15 June 2013 at 19:15:51 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> However libphobos currently doesn't build for ARM, this patch is
> needed:

I independently did pretty much the same thing earlier today to
build an arm cross compiler and got a working druntime (two more
minor changes too, making a const object.toString and toHash was
required to link, not sure why though)

working ...except for one thing: throwing exceptions just ends
the program with "Aborted". It is possible I still did something
wrong, since I built the druntime piece by piece after the fact
instead of with crosstool-ng, but have you experienced this
before?