ARM targetting cross-toolchain with GDC

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 15 18:13:08 PDT 2013

On 16 June 2013 01:05, Adam D. Ruppe <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote:
> nvm, I figured it out. I didn't pass the right ABI version when building
> runtime, so my fault.
>
> This is pretty exciting though, D is working and it wasn't really *that*
> much effort!

It's been a few years in the making.  And there are still one or two
things that need to be pushed upstream to the D front end.

The last few months has been hugely beneficial for being architecture
agnostic code generation.   So every problem you encounter when
targeting a new platform would hopefully be in relation to the
druntime C interface, which if you have patches for please send my
way.  ;)

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';