ARM targetting cross-toolchain with GDC

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Sun Jun 16 00:57:07 PDT 2013

Am Sun, 16 Jun 2013 02:05:15 +0200
schrieb "Adam D. Ruppe" <destructionator at gmail.com>:

> nvm, I figured it out. I didn't pass the right ABI version when
> building runtime, so my fault.
>
> This is pretty exciting though, D is working and it wasn't really
> *that* much effort!

The compiler is in good shape. I ran the testsuite this weekend (it
takes some time on a slow raspberry pi...). We have only 4 failing tests
and one of those tests fails on all 32 bit targets. Then there are some
unresolved tests which all come down to missing asm code in the
testsuite or floating point precision differences.

However, the phobos unittests don't even build on ARM :-)