thread of interest on StackOverflow: Effective D

matovitch camille.brugel at laposte.net
Sun Jun 16 14:10:18 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 16 June 2013 at 19:34:52 UTC, Peter Alexander wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 June 2013 at 19:23:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
> wrote:
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17127251/effective-d-best-practices-and-design-patterns
>>
>> Andrei
>
> Was mentioned in the other thread as well.
>
> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/vvavglvpchzherllumtx@forum.dlang.org?page=4#post-nhtlemdcxtrbcgmwhchb:40forum.dlang.org

...in a clumsy way...it is better like that. I apreciate your
interest (almost without fanboyism ;-). As I write in the edited
fluff on SO, I am totally new to D and C++ (I (was born)
discovered about 3 month ago) so I have to learn the basis yet. I
asked this question more as a reaction of the discussion.