Ć Programming Language - Compile C# subset to C, Java, C#, JS, AS, Perl and D

Rob T alanb at ucora.com
Sun Jun 16 23:09:42 PDT 2013

On Monday, 17 June 2013 at 01:29:19 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1gfk15/ć_programming_language_compile_c_subset_to_c_java/

Unfortunately the choice of ć as the name dominates much of the
reddit discussion. I just had to mention it, because I too
thought there was a glitch concerning the "c". Also unfortunate
is that it's written in C# and requires acrobatics to run on a
Linux machine, yet it ironically aims to be for writing "very
portable programming libraries". I'm left scratching my head ...

--rt