Ć Programming Language - Compile C# subset to C, Java, C#, JS, AS, Perl and D

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:00:29 PDT 2013

On Monday, 17 June 2013 at 21:33:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I tried it on a machine I never use google on, and I got the
> same autocomplete results.

So anybody want to talk about the language?

The language seems cool. Anybody tried it? Unfortunatly, it seems
it comes with *0* library, making its usage laborious at best. Am
I wrong?

I didn't see how you could include/import either?

I'm curious about how they manage memory for class allocation in
C / C++, since they seem to have chosen the reference model.
Also, no structs?

Anybody know if you can actually write *programs* with this
language, or is it really just meant for deploying libraries?
Like.. "light" libraries?