Ć Programming Language - Compile C# subset to C, Java, C#, JS, AS, Perl and D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Jun 17 17:18:31 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:40:56AM +0100, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On 17 June 2013 19:14, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 06:29:21PM -0700, Walter Bright wrote:
> >> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1gfk15/ć_programming_language_compile_c_subset_to_c_java/
> >
> > How on earth do you pronounce the name of this language? :-(  "Cee
> > acute"? I'm tempted to propose renaming it to C-flat. :-P
> >

> That's a B!  :o)
>

> In an unrelated (musical) note... a C, an Eb and a G walk into a bar,
> the bartender says:  "Sorry, we don't server minors".
[...]

Bartender? I thought it would be the time signature raising an
objection... from extra notes in the bar! :-)

Laissez-faire is a French term commonly interpreted by Conservatives to mean 'lazy fairy,' which is the belief that if governments are lazy enough, the Good Fairy will come down from heaven and do all their work for them.