Ready for review of Formal Review

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:36:20 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I have been working on the Review Process documentation and
believe it should go through a review similar to the process for
which it describes. This would mean a review manager and voting.
After that it is up to the review manager to decide how to run
the review.

http://wiki.dlang.org/Review/Process

All details are up for discussion, I have placed "Approval
Wanted" in places likely to be controversial so those are good
places to jump to if short on time.

I have taken the Boost process[1] and consolidated it to the
points we currently use and probably should use, while leaving
out items that at this time have not been used and would likely
not lead to better results.

Would anyone be willing to be a review manager?

Should this be placed in the review queue? :)

1. http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html