TDD is BS?

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Wed Jun 19 14:27:57 PDT 2013

> Exactly. With TDD, you write the tests and then write the code

Isn't this what is highlighted in the second article linked to by the OP, as
being precisely one of the misinterpretations of TDD?

I'm not sure if I've misinterpreted you here, because one needs to distinguish
between "write all tests first, then code" (which is not what TDD means) and the
rather tighter iteration/co-evolution of test and code writing which is supposed
to characterize TDD.  If you meant the latter then I apologize.