What features of D are you using now which you thought you'd never goint to use?

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Jun 23 04:05:51 PDT 2013

On 06/23/2013 10:54 AM, monarch_dodra wrote:
> Not quite, it returns an object that returns those items when iterated on. But
> it is not the same type.

Why does that matter to you?  One of the nice things about ranges is that the
strict object type seems to matter less than the interface and the type that
.front returns.  E.g. someRange.takeExactly(10) is not of the same type as
someRange, but I find that largely irrelevant when using it.

Not intending to dismiss your concern, just curious to understand your requirements.