Opinions on DConf talks

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Wed Jun 26 05:23:03 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 25 June 2013 at 19:38:04 UTC, MattCoder wrote:
> But one little thing that comes in mind now is: It really needs
> this type of conference when we live in Internet era?

I believe conferences privatize information. Dconf is not half
bad, but there're much worse cases. Video is low-quality medium
to deliver technical information, in some cases it's completely
inaccessible. Well, if it's not supposed to share information,
then ok, but usually it's persieved in a different way.