D repl

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Wed Jun 26 08:44:24 PDT 2013

Am 26.06.2013 14:19, schrieb bearophile:
 > Running dmd (compile)...
 > ...\dub\packages\pegged-master\pegged\dynamic\grammar.d(245): Error:
not a property eps
 > ...\dub\packages\pegged-master\pegged\dynamic\grammar.d(418): Error:
not a property fail

Do you have the latest version of DUB installed? It looks like -property
was specified on the compiler command line (checkable with "dub -v").
This was removed recently after Jonathan convinced me that it is
worthless to support, since all recent property related DIPs make
parenthesis optional and it seems pretty clear that this will be the way
forward.

 > I think DUB should print _where_ it copies files, and it should use a
less hard to find place to stores them. (An optional idea is to store
inside the directory of dub a link to the directory where dub stores
those files).

I agree. You can look it up using "dub list-installed", but it should
also print that at installation time.