D repl

cal callumenator at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:29:29 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 26 June 2013 at 12:19:35 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> - is type x  the same as  print typeof(x)  ?

No, when it first compiles a user-defined type, the repl
recursively maps out the type's structure. It does this to allow
using 'print/type' without needing to do a compile, since these
are done fairly often.

> I have followed the instructions:
>
> git clone https://github.com/callumenator/dabble
> cd dabble
> dub build --config=console
>
> But the compilation stops with the errors:
>
> Running dmd (compile)...
> ...\dub\packages\pegged-master\pegged\dynamic\grammar.d(245):
> Error: not a property eps
> ...\dub\packages\pegged-master\pegged\dynamic\grammar.d(418):
> Error: not a property fail

What compiler version are you using? I'm not seeing any problems
with 2.063, I haven't tried a more recent version yet.

Thanks for comments!