DLang Spec rewrite (?)

Borden 2013 at bordenrhodes.com
Fri Jun 28 23:24:06 PDT 2013

On Monday, 27 May 2013 at 02:11:00 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I think it would be great. In particular, an ebook format would
> be good.
>
> You may want to wait until
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/271 is
> in. It systematizes macros a lot and it may offer answers to
> many of your questions.
>
> Andrei

I would still like to work on compiling the DLangSpec into HTML5,
but I've noticed that pull request 271 hasn't been touched in
over 4 months. Further, I sent in a pull request to move the
DLangSpec source files into their own folders and haven't gotten
so much as a 'worst pull request ever' in response.

I fully appreciate that people are very busy - including me - so
I want to know if there's anything I can do to help things along.
At least with respect to pull request 271, is there anything that
I can do to help get it merged into master so I can get working
on the HTML5 DDoc?