D repl

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Jun 30 06:31:01 PDT 2013

cal:

> I uploaded a small demo of a D repl i've been playing with,

In past I have seen D repls, they come and then they fade away,
regardless how much work they have required to be created, or how
much refined they are. The fact they have appeared more than once
shows some persons desire them. Yet, I see no comments from
Walter or Andrei.
I think a repl needs to be inside the standard D distribution,
it's not an external toy meant to be forgotten, it's one
essential tool for D development, like a profiler, debugger, or
rdmd :-)

Bye,
bearophile