SCons D tooling patch

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sun Jun 30 08:41:28 PDT 2013

T,

Can I get you to put this sort of thing on the SCons developer and.or
SCons user mailing list.

Since bootstrap.py is core SCons rather than just the D Tooling changes
really ought to be made in the mainline first and merged into the D
Tooling fork.

Actually I think there is even a bug report for this… I'll see if I can
hunt it out.

On Sat, 2013-06-29 at 10:18 -0700, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Hi Russel,
>
> After the latest hg pull from your SCons D tooling, bootstrap.py was
> broken, and aborts with an error upon startup. Since I've been using
> bootstrap.py to do all my D builds, this was a rather major
> inconvenience.
>
> But today, I managed to figure out the problem, so I've attached the
> diff that fixed it for me.
>
> Hope this helps.

Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk