D community in Sweden/Stockholm?

Mikael Lindsten mikael.lindsten at kvadrat.se
Fri Mar 1 07:10:09 PST 2013

2013/2/27 Samuel Lampa <samuel.lampa at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering how the D community in Sweden looks? If nothing
> else, maybe the Swedes here could introduce yourself with a line
> (locationand what you do with D)?

I'm from Jönköping. Software consultant (developer), currently doing
mostly Java and web.

I've been keeping an eye on D for the last five years or so, but I
haven't really used it (I've only written some very simple programs,
"Hello World"-ish). I've read the TDPL book, though - cover to cover,
twice! =) ... and I'm on the mailing list trying to keep up on what's
happening. But, as always, there's so much to do and so little time to
do it. And unfortunately there's no sign of customers willing to use D
in their projects ... not yet! =)