Additional Binary Operators

Paul D. Anderson paul.d.removethis.anderson at comcast.andthis.net
Fri Mar 1 15:29:42 PST 2013

On Friday, 1 March 2013 at 22:56:27 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:

>  Those operators seem more useful for scientific math. I
> wouldn't want them added to to the core language though.

I agree that they are not going to be used by most programmers.
This is true for a lot of Phobos, which is sensible because
modules can be imported or not, as need be.

My bottom line is the need to define at least one more product
operator. I only propose adding it to the core language because I
can't find a way to make it happen in a library. I am open to
suggestions.