Cross compilers; GDC/LDC

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 3 06:21:54 PST 2013

On Mar 3, 2013 1:58 PM, "Manu" <turkeyman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi people.
>
> So I've been AWOL a while, and I'll still be intermittent for some weeks
yet, but I'm trying to work on std.simd and also my dconf talks in any gaps
I can.
> However, in order to do a thorough job, I'm missing some tools. I wonder
if anyone can help me out...?

> I need to do some rather strenuous testing of SIMD code gen in D, to make
sure I don't make mistakes and/or lie.

> This requires testing against as many compilers+architectures as I can.
> I have barely any internet access to speak of, I don't really know how,
and I also don't run linux, so I can't practically build myself a suite of
toolchains to work with >_<

> Ideally, I would really like all these toolchains:
>  GDC: x86, x64, ARM, PPC, MIPS, SH4 <- common toolchains

Do you actually have boxes for these architectures?

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';