Cross compilers; GDC/LDC

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 16:36:45 PST 2013

x86 and x64 are already available. I've seen ARM builds kicking around too
which I've already done some work with. I'm not sure if they're up to date,
but it's probably fine for me to use.

Linux or bare metal + no library for the others will suit me now.
Whatever's easiest.

Google seem to have a build script for building their Android ARM and MIPS
toolchains:
http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.html
I wonder if the GDC frontend can be dropped in to their scripts easily?

I guess the most important one in that case is PPC, since VMX is really
standard, it's a very common arch, and there's no existing toolchains for
it.

I remember talk of a build-server that automatically rebuilds binaries of
many toolchains each time a new release of D comes out some time back, did
that lead anywhere?

In the future, it'd be great to have a more complete set of offerings
linked from http://dlang.org/download.html