How can I request smthg related to the Win run-time ?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 07:49:21 PST 2013

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 10:24:50 -0500, D-Ratiseur
<ThisAdressDoesntExist at nowhere.fr> wrote:

> Hello, I've noticed that an important function (and probably a few
> others) is missing from Windows.d (SetEndOfFile). I'd like to put a FR
> about this but I don't know where-how. Should I register here
> "http://d.puremagic.com/issues/enter_bug.cgi?product=D" for such a stuff
> (which is not a bug BTW).
> Thx.

Generally, Windows.d is not a complete list.  It's just a list of
functions from windows core libraries that have been used in
Phobos/Druntime.  Things get added as they are needed.

Note that the function you want is still present, you just have to declare
a prototype for it (that is all Windows.d does).

I think at some point someone was trying to create a complete header for
all windows runtime functions, but I don't know the status of that.

If you want to file a bug for this, you can, just mark it as an
enhancement.

-Steve