Additional Binary Operators

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Tue Mar 5 09:20:09 PST 2013

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 01:40:19PM +0100, Artur Skawina wrote:
> On 03/05/13 00:23, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 12:17:06AM +0100, Marco Leise wrote:

> They are trivial to implement, i even gave you an example in the past:
>
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/mailman.1195.1344699986.31962.digitalmars-d@puremagic.com
[...]

Very nice!! I like the way you use alias parameters to alleviate the
need for C++-style expression-tree-simulation templates. Very clever!
Yet another D feature that I haven't fully appreciated the full power
of.

Nothing in the world is more distasteful to a man than to take the path
that leads to himself. -- Herman Hesse